Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Administrator Monitoring - Services OpenSource Tool with German Language
Place of work
1 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500 Eur/brutto.
Join the team at Operational Services GmbH, within Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia, providing opportunities for German-speaking talents in Slovakia. OS is one of the leading ICT service providers in the German market and is considered the backbone of digitization in medium-sized companies. With almost 1,000 highly qualified employees, OS develops and operates the most modern IT systems for our customers, ensures long-term system support, and maintains the availability of critical business processes.
If you are a German-speaking, new-technology-looking team player, our team would be the right home base for you.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for planning, commissioning, system tests and operation of open-source monitoring tools, e.g. Icinga2, Grafana, Prometheus
- You will be developing plugins and adjustments to existing interfaces between monitoring and event management tools
- You will advise customers on monitoring implementations and customer-specific solutions
- You will implement transition projects for monitoring services
- Debugging or error corrections or their independent processing in complex cases
- You will process order and change measures or their independent completion in complex cases
- Maintenance and updating of the concepts, as well as operational documentation with the support of Confluence
You will succeed if you:
- You have experience in IT administration (open-source monitoring tools, e.g. Icinga2, Grafana, Prometheus)
- You have Method certification (ITIL Foundation)
- You are customer-oriented, you have analytical thinking and acting
- You have professional, trustworthy and empathetic demeanor
- You have good communication skills
- You speak German (B1+) and English (B2)
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)1 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500 Eur/brutto.
E-mail: send CV