Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Data Engineer (REF682Q)
Place of work
1 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 500 € /brutto.
At Deutsche Telekom, we believe that our people are our most valuable asset so be ready that we will invest in you a lot. Work-life balance is in our DNA, whether you wish to work on our premises or remotely, it is entirely up to you. Not to mention, we offer you professional development opportunities beyond measure. Using cutting-edge technologies on global projects and being appreciated and recognized by your employer for your highly value-added job? Also, something you may enjoy only with us.
Proposed Career Path
On this position you will improve your data engineering skillset. Deutsche Telekom possesses an endless amount of data so you will have a lot to play with. You will build databases/data lakes, develop data pipelines for LLM and AI models. You will work on our cloud transformation towards GCP. And very soon, you may become our Lead Data engineer or Data Scientist, if you prefer. We are building a team of various profiles, so whether you see yourself as a junior or senior, no matter, do not hesitate and apply.
What will you do?
- Analyze complex data elements and systems, data flows, dependencies and relationships
- Design, build, implement and maintain the database structures to support business needs
- Manage the life cycle of multiple database tools by enabling smooth upgrades and/or installation and support of new capabilities
- Work with business leaders to define and prioritize business-driven data needs
- Work with product owners and IT teams to clarify / define user stories and acceptance criteria for data-related tasks.
- Support and develop IT solutions based on user stories and relevant guidelines
- Drive data-related innovation and best practices across the organization
You will succeed if you:
- Have experience with big data technologies including Hadoop, and clouds, preferably GCP or AWS
- Have expertise in programming languages like Python (optional: Java, and C++)
- Have advanced knowledge of SQL and data modeling
- Have experience with ETL, ELT and data pipeline tools like Apache Spark, Apache Airflow or Apache Nifi
- Have experience with managing Batch Processing with tools like Spark, Dataflow, Data Fusion
- Have knowledge of cloud technologies especially about VPC, IAM and Cloud Best Practices
- Have strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Have ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills to solve complex data problems
- Speak English at least on B2 level
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)1 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 500 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV