Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Place of work
From 2 300 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Agile Coach or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) to join our team. As an SPC at Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications, you will play a crucial role in driving our Agile transformation and empowering our Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in delivery of best products and services. Your primary responsibility will be coaching and guiding the ARTs and stakeholders in adopting and continuously improving the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), its principles and practices. If you have a passion for SAFe, a strong track record in coaching ARTs and stakeholders, and a desire to lead impactful transformations, we want to hear from you.
What will you do?
- Provide coaching, guidance, and mentorship to teams and whole Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and stakeholders in adopting and implementing SAFe principles, practices, and ceremonies.
- Assess the Agile maturity of teams and ARTs, identify improvement areas, and develop tailored plans to drive continuous improvement and optimization within the SAFe framework
- Lead the process of Value stream definition in order to create most effective ARTs capable of E2E value delivery
- Coach and mentor Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Development teams in their respective roles within the SAFe framework, fostering a culture of empowerment, accountability, and value delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, including business leaders, executives, and technical teams, to align their goals with the Agile transformation, address challenges, and ensure the successful implementation of SAFe practices.
- Conduct SAFe training sessions, workshops, and coaching sessions to enhance the understanding and adoption of SAFe principles, roles, and artifacts within the organization.
- Propose performance metrics and indicators at the program level, providing insights and recommendations for improvement to drive successful ART execution and value delivery.
- Stay up to date with the latest SAFe updates, best practices, and industry trends, and share insights and recommendations to continually enhance the Agile transformation journey.
You will succeed if you:
- Hold Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Have proven experience as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) or Agile Coach, coaching Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and stakeholders in adopting and implementing SAFe or other scaled agile framework.
- Have strong understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) principles, practices, and artifacts, with experience in large-scale Agile transformations.
- Have Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Have excellent coaching, facilitation, and communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence individuals and teams at all levels of the organization.
- Have demonstrated experience in driving cultural change, fostering collaboration, and empowering teams within the SAFe framework.
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical abilities, with a focus on continuous improvement and value delivery.
- Have experience with Agile project management tools and software development practices.
- Have previous experience in the telecommunications industry or a related field is a plus.
- Speak English at least at the C1 level (excellent written and verbal communication). Knowledge of German is a big advantage.
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)From 2 300 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits.
E-mail: send CV