Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Lead Data Engineer (REF964O) + sign on Bonus 5000 Eur
Place of work
3 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3500 € /brutto. Additional information * Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.
As the Lead Data Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining robust data infrastructure and pipelines that enable efficient data processing, storage, and analysis. With a focus on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) transformation, you will be responsible for driving the migration, modernization, and optimization of data infrastructure and workflows onto GCP. Your collaboration with other cross-functional teams will ensure the successful adoption of GCP services and enable data-driven decision-making across the organization.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining scalable and efficient data systems, leveraging big data technologies.
- You will lead the data engineering team and manage the project roadmap, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, software engineers, and business stakeholders, to understand and meet their data needs.
- You will design and implement data pipelines to ingest, process, and store large and complex data sets, ensuring the reliability and performance of the data systems.
- You will monitor and optimize the performance of data systems, proactively identifying and resolving bottlenecks and issues.
- You will stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the field of data engineering and evaluate their potential impact on the company.
- You will mentor and guide junior data engineers, providing technical and professional development opportunities to help them grow in their careers.
You will succeed if you:
- Have minimum 10 years experience in Data Engineering and experience with leading teams or projects
- Have excellent skills and knowledge of Python programming language and Java
- Are an expert in SQL/no SQL databases, Data Warehouse, Big Data technologies and BigQuery
- Have experience with Spark, Hadoop, Kafka and ETL/ELT process
- Are advanced at Soft skills such as Communication, Team Cooperation, Facilitation, Coaching and Mentoring.
- Are an Expert at Analytical skills and problem solving
- Speak English minimum on B2 level
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)3 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3500 € /brutto. Additional information * Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.
E-mail: send CV