Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Place of work
From 2 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500 € /brutto.
Department Lead, also known as Chapter Proxy, is the one who guides, inspires, and empowers his/her fellow members to achieve desired strategic goals of chapter. With exceptional leadership skills and deep knowledge in field, he/she takes charge and ensures everyone is on the right track. Department Lead (Chapter Proxy) is like the glue that holds the chapter together, fostering local and global collaboration, driving innovation, and making sure everyone's voices are heard.
What will you do?
- You will act as a local interface to global chapters and Chapter leads, ensuring effective communication within the Chapter and between all Chapters in own country
- As disciplinary responsible, you will lead People Leads in own country, actively support, mentor, coach and develop them
- As responsible for staff recruitment and staff restructuring, you will actively support recruitment, salary levels on country level, based on good understanding of local labor market
- You will steer the change management process in the Chapter and support the People Leads in the change management processes in own country
- You will ensure and continuously improve employee satisfaction
- You will be responsible for the individual further development of the People leads, e.g. identifying, promoting talents, motivating and delighting people through feedback or encouraging people's strengths
- You will promote initiative and agile mindset (e.g. feedback culture, collaborative learning, ... etc.) of the people in own country
- You will actively cooperate at eye-level with the other Chapters and with the process organization (Hubs & Canvases)
- You will be involved in shaping and implementation of strategic personnel planning / competence planning of the chapters in own country
You will succeed if you:
- Are well-founded and have several years of experience in leadership and leadership methods
- Have Business Management know-how
- Know the market and technology trends
- Have Topic-specific / technological experience related to the focus of the chapter
- Are experienced in dealing with transformation and change management processes
- Have Intercultural expertise on cooperation in an international context
- Perform self-assured in areas of moderation and communication, also at top management level
- Have Very good social and negotiation skills
- Are Experienced in conflict management
- Have Excellent knowledge of the Deutsche Telekom Group and its strategic direction
- Speak English at least at the C1 level
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)From 2 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV