Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
M365 Architect /Consultant (German speaking)
Place of work
2 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500 € /brutto.
Join the team at Operational Services GmbH, within Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia, providing opportunities for German-speaking talents in Slovakia. OS is one of the leading ICT service providers in the German market and is considered the backbone of digitization in medium-sized companies. With almost 1,000 highly qualified employees, OS develops and operates the most modern IT systems for our customers, ensures long-term system support, and maintains the availability of critical business processes.
If you are a German-speaking, new-technology-looking team player, our team would be the right home base for you.
What will you do?As a Solution Architect M365, you will be able to contribute your personal experience and expertise in designing complex solutions based on the Microsoft 365 portfolio for our customers. You are the technical contact for the customer and sales during the entire pre-sales phase and support you in the implementation of modern, cloud-based Microsoft 365 solutions, starting with the conception through to implementation with our operations teams. You successfully use your excellent experience with Microsoft 365 technologies to implement the tasks. Your core activities also include the following:
- Technical solution design of innovative cloud architectures in the context of Microsoft 365 solutions for new customers and further development of existing customers
- You take on customer requirements for complex collaboration and modern desktop solutions based on Microsoft 365 Services and develop tailor-made offers for them
- You design implementation and operational concepts for Microsoft 365 Services and support customer projects until they are put into operation
- Based on your experience in the Microsoft infrastructure environment, you are also able to create hybrid solutions and combine public and private cloud components in a meaningful way
- You are very familiar with Microsoft products and solutions, can use them efficiently in solution designs and are also familiar with the associated licensing options
- Scouting and evaluation of new Microsoft 365 technologies to further develop our technology portfolio, including presentation at management level
- Development of standards for Microsoft 365 services together with our operations teams that are applied across customers
- Optimization of existing processes and tools for the management of multi-M365 tenant environments
- Examination of existing environments as part of technical due diligence and identification of potential for optimization with new Microsoft cloud tools
- Management of task forces in the areas of IT operations, cloud technologies and solutions
You will succeed if you:
- You have very distinctive experience (at least 5 years) in the area of the Microsoft 365 product range and technologies (Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams incl. Phone System, Intune, Defender for Endpoint, Office 365 ATP, Conditional Access, Universal Print, Windows Hello for Business, Data Loss Prevention, Multi-Factor Authentication, Privileged Identity Management, Customer Lockbox, Customer Key, Windows Virtual Desktop).
- You have strong experience with Microsoft hybrid cloud solutions (Azure AD Connect, Hybrid Exchange, Hybrid SharePoint).
- You have very distinctive experience (min. 5 years) in the context of the licensing of Microsoft products.
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)2 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV