Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Lead Application Developer (REF502S) Back-End + Sign on Bonus 5000 Eur
Place of work
From 3 800 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3800 € /gross.
As a dynamic, flat and international organization, we shape the future of Deutsche Telekom IT in integrated teams consisting of all relevant competencies – it goes without saying that Telekom customers are also part of these teams.
Architectural Evolution: We're dedicated to transitioning from monolithic systems to a decoupled API architecture, improving efficiency, reliability, and enabling scalability.
Cloud Transition: Our work involves utilizing top-tier cloud solutions including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, as well as our private cloud for sensitive data. We're in the process of migrating from on-premise setups to a more robust, scalable cloud infrastructure.
Cutting-Edge Technology: We stay on the forefront of the tech industry by actively employing modern technologies, fostering an environment that encourages learning and professional growth.
Agile Collaboration: We believe in the power of teamwork and adaptability. By implementing the Scrum methodology and SAFe in our biggest projects, we ensure dynamic collaboration and efficient workflow across all levels of our organization.
Innovation & Value Creation: Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries, redesigning current solutions to fit contemporary standards, and embarking on greenfield projects with high business potential. Through strategic prototyping, we continuously unearth fresh ideas and cultivate a culture of constant innovation.
Lead Application Developer handles all phases of software development lifecycle by himself, provides professional support in the field of deep system analysis, technical documentation, building related infrastructure for developed application by prototyping, research, performs role of lead development architect, substitutes the role of project manager in case of small or midsize software projects, serves as professional mentor. Holder of the position discuss and aid the Product owners or Product managers to make sure that the development team and technologies being selected are aligned with the business' goals and vision of the company and product. Lead Application Developer is responsible for technical project management within planning phases.
What will you do?
- Develop new and maintain existing source code of applications
- Works in SCRUM team on developing and building complex application solutions for customer DTAG
- Serve as professional mentor for junior, medior, senior developers
- Listen to user requests, consult with internal /external customers, project managers,
- Analyze of customer’s requirements and propose overall application / framework design of midsize application architecture, provide complex business analysis in order to build application functionality
- Provides project estimates, timeline and bug fixing and report it to customer for budget planning in advance
- Provides testing of programmed functionality before deployment to avoid bugs and ensure quality of code
- Implements security concept according to PSA policy in developed application to ensure accordance with DTAG standards
- Take part on internal evaluation processes
- Product responsibility from technology point of view.
- Negation with PO/PM about technology stacks used in project.
You will succeed if you:
- Have Master Degree of Information Technologies
- Have minimum 7 years experience at ICT Systems Engineering
- Have any experience in Senior Application development position.
- Hold certificate in Technology stack which is used by concrete person (for example Java – OCP, .Net – MCSA)
- Are expert in programming
- Have overview of HW/SW and General IT Skills
- Are advanced at Soft skills such as Communication, Team Cooperation, Mentoring, Product management
- Speak English at least on B2 level
Other criteria or requirements
Experience in Senior Application development position
For our projects, we are searching for developers within preferred stacks (Front end, Back end or Full stack):
- Tech. stack 1: Java, Spring Boot
- Tech. stack 2: Angular, React, VueJS
- Tech. stack 3: C#
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)From 3 800 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3800 € /gross.
E-mail: send CV