Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Senior Front-End Application Developer (REF463Z) + Sign on Bonus 5000 Eur
Place of work
3 100 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100 € /brutto.
Our team consist of 20 high-level front end engineers resolving sophisticated tasks and issues with DTAG
The purpose of every project we taking active part is make user experience of our customers easier, more user friendly and accessible.
Develops new and maintain existing source code of applications in programming language and frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.js based on requirements of internal or external customers. These applications support usually automation of business processes. Works independently or in project team on developing and building midsize and complex application for customer usage. Handles all phases of software development lifecycle by himself, especially for midsize applications, provides professional support in the field of deep system analysis, technical documentation, building related infrastructure for developed application by prototyping, research. Performs role of lead development architect, substitutes the role of project manager in case of small or midsize software projects, serves as professional mentor
What will you do?
- Listen to user requests, consult with internal /external customers, project managers, assist in gathering requirements for preparation of application detailed feature specification as necessary basis of quality and functional application
- Analyze of customer’s requirements and propose overall application / framework design of midsize application architecture (incl. interfaces, relation database structure), provide complex business analysis in order to build application functionality easy for maintenance and future extension according to customer needs as business intelligent solution that implements business processes in automated form
- Provide project estimates, timeline like total number of development hours, total number of testing hours and bug fixing and report it to customer for budget planning in advance
- Implement customer’s requirements based on specification in selected object oriented programming language React and Vue.js. into functional and user friendly application to meet customer’s needs
- Provide testing of programmed functionality before deployment in order to avoid bugs and ensure quality of code
- Implement security concept according to PSA policy in developed application to ensure accordance with DTAG standards
You will succeed if you:
- Are graduated of Information technologies
- Have experience with Front-End development
- Speak English at least on B2 level
- Have IT Technical Skills such as Programming, HW/SW Overview, General IT Overview
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)3 100 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV