Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Senior ServiceNow Developer/ Senior Application Developer (REF512J) + Sign on Bonus 5000 Eur
Place of work
3 100 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100€ /brutto.
As a dynamic, flat and international organization, we shape the future of Deutsche Telekom IT in integrated teams consisting of all relevant competencies – it goes without saying that Telekom customers are also part of these teams.
We are looking for ambitious and driven ServiceNow developers to join our team to deliver solutions for Business-to-Business clients. The main goal of our products is to reduce complexity, orchestrate the Digital Order processes within Magenta Business and create new cutting-edge products for both internal and external customers. You will have the opportunity to work directly with leading experts in the industry, mentor young professionals and contribute to the overall IT strategy by joining our Center of Excellence
What will you do?
- Develop new solutions based on technical best practices
- Actively collaborate with the customer to understand their needs and the business requirements
- Analyze customer’s requirements and propose comprehensive solution
- Provide project estimates and participate on bug fixing
- Ensure high quality code by participating in testing and following industry standards
- Write and update regularly technical documentation
- Mentoring for junior developers
You will succeed if you:
- Have at least Bachelor's degree in Information technologies
- Have minimum 3 years of experience with ServiceNow platform
- Have strong knowledge and expertise in building workflows
- Are ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (Mandatory)
- Are Certified Application Developer (Preferred)
- Speak English at least on B2 level
- Have skills and knowledge of SQL and Web services
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)3 100 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100€ /brutto.
E-mail: send CV