Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
QA Automation Engineer for Data Consumer Domain - Sign on Bonus 1000 € (REF444M)
Place of work
From 2 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000 € /brutto.
We’re an awesome bunch of people who are working hard, having fun, and getting stuff done. We bring a diverse set of skills, experiences, and backgrounds to the table, which makes as a dynamic and creative force. Whether it`s brainstorming ideas, solving complex problems, or tackling crew challenges, we’re always up for the task.
What will you do?In the role of QA Automation Engineer, you will be evaluating tools and technology for test automation, design and execute automated tests using scripts to maximize coverage of critical system features. You’ll facilitate the transition from manual to automated testing, minimizing manual effort. You’ll prioritize test scenarios, create execution plans, and document automated processes. You’ll build test automation frameworks, track, and document bugs, and set up CI/CD pipelines. You’ll oversee the entire development process, ensuring released products meet quality standards. You’ll support the feature team, stay updated on processes, tools, and technologies, and ensures high-quality outcomes.
You will be developing scripts for Front-End and Back-End Test Automation. You will also:
- Contribute to integrating automated tests in the testing process.
- Evaluate and select appropriate test automation tools and technology.
- Identify and improve quality assurance process bottlenecks.
- Design and develop automation solutions for business needs (integration, functional, and non-functional tests).
- Transition from manual to automated testing and explore new automation use cases.
- Document automated processes (test plans, procedures, cases) and participate in technical reviews.
- Create automated solutions for test reporting and metrics collection.
- Maintain automation code quality and CI/CD test pipeline.
- Create automation scripts for CI/CD integration.
You will succeed if you:Your core skills should be:
- Active knowledge of least one object-oriented programming language > JAVA, Python.
- Active work in agile development (SCRUM & SAFe).
- API Test automation solutions.
- Active work with Selenium, Git, JIRA, Xray, CI/CD.
- Experience with SQL DB.
- Knowledge of BDD agile process and active work within any BDD framework.
- Speaking English at least at the B2 level. Speaking German is your advantage.
It is nice to have:
- Hands-on experience of creating test solution from scratch.
- Wide knowledge of test frameworks and tools.
- Experience with PyTest or Robot Framework.
- Knowledge of cloud services > preferable AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience with using AI in testing.
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)From 2 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV