Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Place of work
Moldavská cesta 8, Košice, Košický kraj, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
1 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1000 € /brutto.
DT Technik team is proud of the system of cooperation and communication we have developed over the years. Transparency and flexibility are appreciated by all teams, we can freely communicate ideas or suggestions. We are professional, friendly and flexible, very communicative and always responsive no matter what question or problem. We are great team players and make it easy to work on challenging projects and tasks and complete them successfully.
Main purpose of your job as Application Administrator is to check, solve, execute (where appropriate), and create tickets (incident, problem, change management tickets), in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs.
What will you do?
- To be an operative interface between Service Delivery Management people, customer, developer, Vendors and other delivery units during order and pre-sales process.
- Plan, control and be responsible for complete application-based request fulfilment.
- Coordinates customer-driven and / or technical changes during service lifecycle and change approval in face of all Change Advisory Boards.
- Functionally steer whole service chain for small and medium applications/services and independently executes standard tickets to provide service according to KPIs.
- Support Junior Administrators to level up knowledge in the team and help develop team´s skills.
- Support project and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests.
You will succeed if you:
- Speak English at least on upper intermediate (B2) level, while German language can be reviewed as your advantage.
- Have professional experience of at least 2 years in the field or have obtained LPIC 1 Linux certification or have had experience with project management.
- Are advanced at Linux, Scripting (bash/python) and have technical overview in neighboring areas: Databases, Middleware, Network, Storage, Back up.
- Possess IT/PC literacy, HW/SW overview and have basic knowledge in ITIL.
- Are advanced in soft skills such as communication, analytical thinking, team cooperation and presentation skills, training and mentoring.
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.