Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Senior Application Administrator (REF510S) + Sign on Bonus 3000 Eur
Place of work
1 300 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1300 € /brutto.
We`re an awesome bunch of people who make up the dream team. We`re all about working hard, having fun, and getting stuff done. We bring a diverse set of skills, experiences, and backgrounds to the table, which makes as a dynamic and creative force. Whether it`s brainstorming ideas, solving complex problems, or tackling crew challenges, we`re always up for the task. We are searching for someone who will be support for Junior Administrators to spread knowledge level in the team and develop their skills. Senior Application Administrator is responsible for high quality end to end service operation based on application level.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the application
- Coordinates and steers development and operation,
- Responsible for compliance with the agreed Service Level Agreements
- Support the application on technical level as administrator.
- Coordinate communication with all involved parties of the application (project team, developers)
- Overlook quality aspects of operation (performance, availability, stability, security)
- Plan provision of resources incl. order process management
- Prepare rules and regulations for operating processes (incident/change/problem management)
- Organize and lead application expert group or similar service meetings
- Plan and steer deployment installations
- Update application-related data in SACM systems (CAPE, Darwin)
You will succeed if you:
- Speak English at least on B2 level and German language is advantage
- Are advanced at Soft skills such as Communication, Team Cooperation
- Have intermediate skills and knowledge of UNIX, Storage, Back up, Databases, Middleware and Scripting
- basic overview of Network focus on Firewalls,
- Have responsible approach
- Are familiar / experienced with DevOps tools
- Have good skills and knowledge of core platform and ITIL
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)1 300 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1300 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV