Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
ICT Architect - API - JAVA (REF759D)
Place of work
2 050 - 3 100 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will vary and will not be lower than 2050 - 3100 € /brutto.
Coming from a monolithic application landscape as baseline, Deutsche Telekom IT is applying selected Greenfield approaches to break down legacy backend landscape in order to modernize into EU wide, cloud native, decoupled and scalable IT environment. High quality Software and System architectural skills are needed to drive this transformation. If you want to work with a great team and challenge yourself then the Architecture chapter Team of Deutsche Telekom IT is exactly the right work environment for you!
What will you do?The main purpose of this job is senior technical expert responsibility for design and implementation of an assigned technology.
Your Assignments & Responsibilities will include 3 Focus areas:
1. Drive API and decoupling activities as a synergetic effort with all stakeholders.
2. Create key functionalities as central Digital Services, which can be developed, maintained and optimized independently of other functions, thereby enabling small teams to work quickly, reliably & autonomously to meet dynamic Customer needs
3. Beside the alignment on API Specifications and central Digital Services, also support development and evolution of central API gateway and API quality services.
The Software & System Architects define needed or recommend software optimizations to ensure reliability, availability, robustness, and performance of the software in operations. The Architect may also recommend optimizations based on security requirements and define “HOW” a technical solution will be realized and also is responsible for considering non-functional requirements (NFRs) & using automated tools & methods to obtain insight into the software API base as efficiently and quickly as possible.
You will succeed if you:You have a university degree with emphasis in Computer Science or Information Systems or a comparable qualification and profit from multiple years professional experience in IT architecture.
Additionally, you possess the following knowledge and hands-on:
- OIDC & OAuth 2.0
- API Management, Restful API Design (6 con straints)
- Event -Driven Architecture
- Java, JS, Spring/Springboot
- Gitlab-CI, Sonarqube
- AWS, GCP, MS Azure
- OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, Quarkus
- nodeJS, Golang,
- OWASP, TMforum Service integration and management
Additionally, we will highly appreciate if you are a Team player with great communication skills, able to travel and produce out of the box ideas.
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.