Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Team Lead (REF545T)
Place of work
From 1 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500 € /brutto.
Do you find it fulfilling to help team members grow and achieve goals? Are you an experienced leader who can communicate with everyone at the same eye level? Do you want to develop yourself and be supported in your own personal growth? Do you want to keep up with the latest ICT technologies and trends? Are you looking for an interesting job with the opportunity for self-development in an experienced team with an international background?
Then you are right here!
We need new People Leads to join our dynamically developing organization who will grow with us and overcome new challenges!
What will you do?
- You will have the responsibility for disciplinary leadership of people in the team
- You will act according to valid legislation and Slovak Labor code.
- You will be responsible for the individual development of people.
- You will ensure exchange within the team via regular meetings
- You will be a coach and mentor of team members
- You will be responsible for resource and utilization steering
- You will implement the measures to improve and keep employees´ and motivation
- You will promote self-initiative and agile mindset
- You will actively cooperate at eye level with other Team Leads
- You will actively contribute to strategic topics of the company
You will succeed if you:
- Have at least 3 years on a similar position
- Have the following IT Technical Skills: General IT overview or deeper knowledge in some of following areas: DevOps, application operation, SW development, testing and quality assurance, agile methodologies
- Have good knowledge of Slovak Labor code
- Have the following soft skills: Leadership and virtual leadership, Can-do approach, Strategic thinking, Communication skills, Conflict handling and negotiation skills, Presentation skills, Resource and Financial Management, Willingness for transformation, Ability to Innovate, Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking, Intercultural expertise on cooperation in an international context
- Speak English at least at the B2 level
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)From 1 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500 € /brutto.
E-mail: send CV