Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Database Administrator (Oracle)
Place of work
Moldavská cesta 8, Košice, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
1 000 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1000 € /brutto.
DT Technik team is proud of the system of cooperation and communication we have developed over the years. Transparency and flexibility are appreciated by all teams, we can freely communicate ideas or suggestions. We are professional, friendly and flexible, very communicative and always responsive no matter what question or problem. We are great team players and make it easy to work on challenging projects and tasks and complete them successfully.
Main purpose of your job as Database administrator is to independently create, check, execute, solve tickets (incident, problem ticket, change management ticket) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs and internal processes.
What will you do?
- You will ensure smooth and uninterrupted operation of customers’ environment.
- Secure conformity with the internal work instructions and process guidelines.
- Investigate the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Participate on regular and/or irregular communication with colleagues in an international environment to ensure operational goals.
- Participate on on-call duties, independently solve and perform troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined expertise.
You will succeed if you:
- Speak English at least on upper intermediate (B2) level.
- Have very good knowledge of one or more of the database management systems of ORACLE, MariaDB, PostgreSQL or MSSQL.
- Have experience Linux, basic experience with Shell scripting, ICT and ITIL overview
- Have completed secondary education.
- Are advanced at soft skills such as analytical thinking, strong teamwork and communication, have high degree of resilience and flexibility and strong sense of responsibility.
- Are willing to work outside normal working hours (on-call duty).
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.