Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
GoLang Developer for Open Sovereign Cloud
Place of work
2 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500 EUR/brutto.
What will you do?Sovereign Cloud is T-Systems' cloud offering for clients with high sovereignty needs. Clients in regulated sectors such as healthcare and the public sector are put in complete charge of their data – on an open-source platform, hosted in Europe. Our focus is to build new product – Sovereign Cloud within T-systems international cloud portfolio.
As a Software Developer in the Open Sovereign Cloud team (OSC) working on Gardener you will help us deliver the mission of helping customers run and use services based on containers with complete data sovereignty anywhere. At OSC, we are building a core set of functionalities that will allow our regulated and sectorial customers to create and use services based on Kubernetes at scale in their choice of regulated and compliant data centers, public clouds or hyperscalers. You will be part of an exceptional team moving the needle towards making containers as the next generation compute platform everywhere. This is an opportunity engineer system on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in distributed systems and cloud computing.
Senior Software Solution Designer for application development is responsible for end to end solutions for customer’s demand with respect to different options on market, available internal systems, and Deutsche Telekom standards. Holder of the position is responsible to be part of the scrum team as the highest priority to drive business in order to bring value for customer.
- Support and develop software on Open Sovereign Cloud as defined by product management and product owners
- Lead and work in SAFE methodology
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Develop complex cloud secure solutions based on open source technologies (GoLang, Kubernetes) as specified in requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Analyze initial customer demand and existing system architectures to bring value for customer
- Defines architecture rules and specifications
- Develop solutions for complex systems with good operability and a good price/performance ratio • Identify different options for fulfillment of customer’s demand to find optimal solution with appropriate ratio effort, price, time, quality
- Ensures compliance with rules and plans
- Design integration of solution, application, to existing systems
- Perform consulting to customer with respect to technical realization to mitigate differences in business vs technical requirements
- Communicates effectively as a designer with developers (coders, testers)
- Creates solution/architecture documentation
- Design test driver, simulators & automation, logical test cases for test items, test infrastructure, test end & test abort criteria from release & test criteria
- Implement solution
- Perform lessons learned
You will succeed if you:Experience
7 years on similar position
LSA and Product certification required in specific cases
IT Technical Skills
MS Office - Expert
ITIL - Advanced
Solution proposal - Expert
Scrum - Expert
Jira - Advanced
SAFe - Advanced
Product Eexpert - Expert
Able to develop colleagues
Other criteria or requirements
Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
Be a persistent, creative problem -solver
Remain cool and effective in a crisis
Stay on the leading edge of development practices
Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
Extensive knowledge of business environment and IT, business process, organization, implications of changes
Experience in business analysis, business process design and end-to-end IT solution design
Experience in introducing comprehensive IT solutions in a complex IT application landscape, analyzing and preparing a new solution, testing, participation in roll outs
Experience in creating topic-specific IT guidelines and blueprints and communicating/consulting this content with system users
Clear focus on performance, results and strong communication skills
Analytical abilities and capacity for joined-up thinking
Ability to simplify complex procedures with regard to the customer
Why should you choose us?
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development *
- Benefits with focus on health and sport *
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits *
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Benefits with * are applicable also to part-time positions.
This information may be subject to changes and other internal rules.
Wage (gross)2 500 EUR/monthFinal salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500 EUR/brutto.
E-mail: send CV