Junior Associate – Corporate Finance / M&A
Who we're looking for
Deloitte's Financial Advisory practice provides financial advisory services to both Slovak and international clients, including Corporate Finance / M&A, M&A Transaction Services and Valuation and Business Modeling. The team has many years of experience of providing such services and has a proven track record of working on a number of significant transactions.
If you are interested in the world of M&A, investments and private equity, this is your chance!
Who we are looking for
Financial Advisory practice is looking for an Associate for its Bratislava based team focused on providing Corporate Finance / M&A advisory services. This involves initiating and executing transactions as lead adviser in company disposals, acquisitions or capital raisings, providing independent advice to shareholders, business managers and potential investors in Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Central Europe.
The majority of projects are likely to be in Slovakia, however limited travelling should be expected as part of the role.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or similar,
- 1-3 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Transaction Advisory, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Consulting or similar;
- Sound knowledge of corporate finance, business valuation and accounting concepts,
- International education or/and experience is an advantage;
- Excellent command of English and Slovak (spoken and written) is required;
- Highly analytical mind-set, critical thinking combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills – including the ability to articulate to the team and client’s representatives;
- Team player;
- The ability to think creatively and act proactively;
- Strong “technical” skills including advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities;
- Strong commitment and flexibility in working in a challenging professional environment;
- The ability to work with attention to detail;
- Self-driven personality;
- CFA qualification in progress or completed is an advantage;
- TOEFL or IELTS tests successfully taken is an advantage.
If this is you, we are already looking forward to meeting you!
Your future role
As Associate you will be involved in the overall management of complete M&A sell-side or buy-side advisory processes. Your involvement will include every stage of the transaction process, from early strategy development, through financial modeling, review of due diligence results and transaction documentation negotiations, to funding and completion.
While taking an active part in a variety of Corporate Finance engagements you will:
- Perform financial analyses of companies/markets;
- Perform industry and company specific research;
- Draft marketing materials (pitches / proposals), teasers, information memoranda; management presentations, business plans, valuation models, feasibility studies and similar documents;
- Identify potential investors as well as investment targets;
- Prepare internal documentation regarding Deloitte’s client and engagement acceptance procedures;
- Source industry intelligence and competitive analysis for potential M&A opportunities;
- Support Senior team members in other activities required for a successful M&A transaction completion.
What we offer
- Great career development opportunities;
- Continuous professional growth and clear career path;
- Inspiration from working with renowned companies, investors, entrepreneurs and senior colleagues;
- Interesting and challenging work in a young dynamic team;
- Friendly work atmosphere and integration activities;
- Support and assistance in obtaining professional credentials such as CFA, ACCA,
- Stability of an international company;
- Mobile phone and laptop – available for private use;
- Additional Christmas days on top of your statutory holiday, recovery and vacations days and a birthday vacation day (birthdays should be enjoyed!), because we know how important well-being is;
- Sick days – you don’t feel your best, but you are not ill, and you don’t want to take holiday - We provide bonus sick days for this;
- MultiSport card with an attractive contribution;
- A generous well-being contribution;
- Additional payment during sick leave beyond the statutory requirements up to 100% of the salary depending on the length of the sick leave;
- Contributions to important life events, such as wedding and childbirth;
- Worldwide travel insurance;
- Staff program offering free consultations with experts in psychology, finance and law;
- Basic salary: EUR 1,600 per month gross. A competitive salary higher than indicated to be agreed, depending on the professional qualifications and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ID: 4472719 Dátum zverejnenia: 8.3.2023 2023-03-08 lokalita: Bratislava Pozícia: Auditor, Economic/Financial Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Advisor, Financial Analyst Spoločnosť: Deloitte Základná zložka mzdy (brutto): 1 600 EUR/month