Who we're looking for:
Our growing actuarial team is looking for new colleagues!
Are financial & mathematical models your passion?
Would you like to be part of a team that really makes a change?
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in actuarial science, quantitative finance / mathematics, economics or related field
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Creativity and analytical thinking, ability to solve complex problems
- Actuarial experience is more than welcome
- Team player with flexible working style
- Willingness to travel (post-COVID) for engagements across Europe (Germany, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic)
Additional skills which will be favourably considered:
- Experience of one or more of IFRS 4, IFRS 17, Solvency II, or either life or non-life insurance pricing (similar position for undergraduate students or graduates is also available)
- Basic German skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Programming skills (VBA, C++, R)
Your future role:
- Working on client engagements in non-life or life (re)insurance across Europe while using English on a daily basis
- Long-term utilization on a single project as a rule, instead of several smaller engagements in parallel
- Deeper understanding and daily use of actuarial software (Prophet, CROS, SQL, SPSS, R, VBA, Tableau, etc)
Would you like to know more about how we work? Be sure to read the article (https://www.dreport.cz/blog/pojistny-matematik-v-deloitte-programuje-i-cestuje/) prepared by our Czech colleagues.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to develop your insurance business understanding with a focus on key actuarial processes and techniques via participation in local and international projects
- Continuous training and career development opportunities while learning from a wide range of top professionals
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Interesting and challenging work
- Stability of an international company with a wide range of employee benefits
- Basic salary: EUR 2 000 gross per month. Total compensation includes a variable component. A higher salary may be agreed, depending on professional qualifications and experience
Deloitte is a variety of people, experiences, industries and services. We deliver in 150 countries globally. We will provide you with an intellectual challenge, and a good starting point for your career, as well as an excellent opportunity for continuous development and the chance to gain valuable life experiences. To take the first step, you only need to press the apply button and send us your CV. Deloitte is simply your best choice!
About the team
- We develop mathematical models for life and non-life insurance (we have more than 200 and this is one of our specialisations)
- We assess methodologies of actuarial calculations and the quality and accuracy of their performance (IFRS 17, Solvency II, MCEV, GAAP)
- We assess product profitability, improve pricing and the correct offer setup
- We analyse data, derive assumptions and create predictive models
- We participate in insurance company transformation projects, including calculation and reporting optimisation, automation, robotisation, impact analysis, etc
- We propose and implement business decisions based on our analyses
Please send your application via our website. Create a profile and attach a CV in Slovak and English and a cover letter or update your existing profile.
We look forward to hearing from you!