Corporate Finance Associate
Deloitte’s Transaction Advisory practice provides strategic and transaction advisory services to clients in every phase of the economic cycle. If you join our transaction advisory team, you will develop expertise to advise clients in the following areas - corporate finance; valuation and business modelling; transaction support and debt advisory.
The job will entail:
• Supporting senior members in buy & sell side advisory projects;
• Performing financial analyses of companies/markets, identifying potential targets;
• Drafting presentations, information memoranda and feasibility studies, reviewing business plans, etc;
• Supporting the valuation and business modelling team, including preparation of pro-forma financial statements, cash flow predictions, development of financial models, etc;
• Interacting with clients/experts in various industries (energy, manufacturing, FSI, etc);
• Liaising with accountants, lawyers and tax experts
• Occasionally supporting the financial due diligence team.
• University education (business/economics/finance)
• Interest in obtaining recognized professional accounting or financial qualification (ACCA, ACA, CFA, MBA);
• Relevant experience in corporate finance, audit or transaction support (due diligence), with an international professional services firm would be an advantage;
• Very good command of English (spoken and written);
• Very good PC skills (MS Excel);
• Good team player, strong interpersonal skills and high energy level;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Motivated by self-education;
• Proactive and reliable.
At Deloitte, we believe that great people make a great company. We value our employees and provide them with a great portfolio of financial and non-financial benefits.
Advantages of working with Deloitte:
• Professional and career development;
• Attractive remuneration and social benefits;
• Local and international projects;
• Friendly and flexible working environment.
Date of start:
as soon as possible