When you're just starting out on your professional career, the first step you take can be the most important. If you are interested in bookkeeping and you would like to learn more in this area, do not hesitate to send us your CV. Your career can start at Deloitte :)
Your work should look like this:
• Processing double-entry bookkeeping for clients in the accounting system;
• Preparation of documents for VAT returns and other returns;
• Preparation of financial statements;
• Administrative work related to bookkeeping (printing and filing of accounting documents, e-mail archiving documentation, etc..) ;
• Communication with the client (in Slovak and English).
Working in Deloitte you can gain:
• Exciting work in a young dynamic team;
• Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development;
• Accessibility to cutting-edge worldwide business knowledge;
• Support in gaining professional qualifications.
• University degree;
• Theoretical knowledge of accounting expected;
• Experience in relevant area;
• Very good English, fluent Slovak;
• Ability to develop strong relationships with clients;
• Excellent PC skills (MS Office);
• Motivated by self-education.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
By clicking the "Submit" button on our job application page and submitting your information through this site, you agree to the processing of personal data that you provide to Deloitte Central Europe in the meaning of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended. Without submitting your personal data it is impossible to file your job application.
Your personal data shall be used only to consider your suitability for employment and for internal statistics and reporting purposes. You agree that, where appropriate, Deloitte Central Europe may transfer your personal data to its affiliates and related entities within Deloitte Central Europe region for the above specified purposes and under the conditions of Act on Personal Data Protection. If you are not subsequently offered employment by Deloitte, you agree that Deloitte Central Europe may retain and use your personal data for an indefinite period of time so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to your application if you apply again. If you wish to have your personal data permanently removed from our database, please submit your request to cermssupport@deloitteCE.com with ‘‘REMOVE‘‘ in the subject line.