DevOps Engineer Orientačná celková mzda (brutto)
3 000 EUR/month
Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Networks. Architecture. Infrastructure. All need to work in harmony at the leading edge when you’re dealing with technology that drives human progress. In Network Systems Management, we support customers with network design, operations, convergence and security. After evaluating the current and future business requirements of our customers, and ensuring compatibility with existing and future environmental integration, we develop, maintain and deliver fully resourced project plans to deliver network systems that meet their precise needs.
What you'll achieve
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working with the Network Reliability Engineering team, hands-on with the developing the tools, code and services happen at global scale. NRE team aims to achieve best in class system performance and availability to maximize the Dell customer and employee experience. Leading the way in automated change, deployment and operations. Ensuring engineering configuration and code standards are implemented and maintained across the network infrastructure.
- Drive the innovation and evolution of Dell Technologies global Network Reliability Engineer Engineering Team.
- Supports the design, deployment, and operations of a large-scale global Hybrid cloud computing environment.
- Leads development of new process playbooks, documentation and procedure methodologies.
- Frequently develops scripts to automate routine tasks for the team and responsible for translating customer requirements into automated solutions. Integrate with existing internal and third-party APIs. Participate in code reviews and signoffs.
- Serves as SME on software development projects for network automation.
- Strong scripting/programming skills (python or Go, etc.)
- Automation/Management tools (Ansible/ Salt/ Vagrant/ Terraform/ Puppet/ Chef, etc.)
- Coding against APIs (REST) and manipulating structured data (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Ability to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations and demonstrations with technically oriented content.
- Experience and background in NetOps environment advantageous.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Helm.
• Private employee gym,
• Private medical care,
• Sick days,
• Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
• Extra vacation.