Data Engineer ConsultantOrientačná celková mzda (brutto)
4 000 EUR/month
Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Join us as a Data Engineer on our Infrastructure Engagement Services team in Dell Digital in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining advanced data driven solutions for our team and the internal customers. You will work with our Data Engineering and Business Intelligence professionals to solve some of the most challenging business problems and can see your analysis having a direct impact on business decisions.
- Analyze complex business problems and data integration issues, build robust systems to solve them and hence facilitate informed decision making.
- Design, develop and own the data architecture for a number of large-scale projects.
- Build ETL workflows and efficient data engineering pipelines to gather data from multiple sources and ensure availability of clean data feeds for the analysis.
- Write quality code adhering to software development lifecycle best practices and optimize it through advanced algorithmic concepts.
- Design and create automated data reports. Perform detailed root cause analysis to answer business questions.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience in SQL, data management and data warehousing.
- Strong experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining ETL pipelines.
- Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell or Python.
- Expert in identifying data gaps.
- Strong communication and sharp analytical skills; problem solving mindset; passion for data; attention to details; aptitude to coordinate multiple tasks; ability to work within a global team.
- Working knowledge of business intelligence tools & techniques and building data visualizations using power BI or Tableau is preferred.
- Strong statistical knowledge and experience in handling large datasets.
• Private employee gym,
• Private medical care,
• Sick days,
• Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
• Extra vacation.