Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Alternative Route-to-Markets Programs Advisor
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as Alternative Route-to-Markets Programs (RTM) Advisor on our EMEA Small Business (SM) Run the Business team in to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
You will contribute to the development of market, business model and business plans to capitalize on current/future market trends or achieve operational efficiencies and you will work closely with senior leadership on a wide range of critical issues. This role will partner with leadership and liaison with cross-functional partners toward delivering our long-term vision and the next stage of growth within EMEA Small Business organization (SB).
- Support all non-Direct RTMs for SB in EMEA – as defined and agreed to with the SB Business leadership
- Support the relationship & enablement between Small Business and Global Commercial Channel (GCC), Chat, Inbound Calls and Business Development Teams to explore the ways to drive the Indirect business growth.
- Be Responsible for identifying and driving various initiatives in Channel sales and provide recommendations to improve customer experience and productivity. Lead GCC relationship building initiative and net new initiative – find and build and implement new methods.
- Partner with Sales team and provide business analytics and support on various strategic programs in SB. Evaluate pricing strategy and perform pricing analysis and insights and recommend actions.
- Define and agree Inside Partner Account Managers (IPAM) KPIs with GCC teams. Develop KPIs reporting for IPAM and drive their performance improvements.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in sales and sales operations roles. Proven track record of high performance in previous roles.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and sales and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of Dell channel business model and Consumer Small Business (CSB) products
- Strong project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally with different team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Effective Communication & Collaboration, working with multiple stakeholders. Results-driven and able to manage multiple and concurrent workstreams
- Ability to prioritize requirements whilst setting clear expectations of deliverable to all parties
- Ability to drive business strategies and identify key areas of opportunity.
Salary starting from: 1 900,- eur brutto
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.