Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Accounts Receivable Sr. Analyst with German language
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center of sales and customer support and transfer into a business center supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia among Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are a global finance team. Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
The responsibilities of our Accounts Receivable team are as big and broad as you’d expect from a global business. From receipts and invoicing, to credit notes and refunds, to bank reconciliations, their diverse activities are integral to our success in handling our annual revenues. For keen financial minds, there are so many avenues to explore. We rely on impressive expertise to prepare vital reports, process bank disputes and drive forward any necessary collection activities to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Be responsible for a designated area of a specific ledger, achieve set weekly/monthly cash collection targets
- Chase of overdue via telephone, email, letter, ensure accounts are chased on a daily basis, daily customer contact in order of cleaning up the open positions
- Assist in the recovery of debt through the legal proceedings
- Deal with queries from internal/external customers in a timely manner, Co-operate closely with credit clearing, sales, customer care and tech. support
- Support improvement and best practice sharing initiatives
- Fluent German and English is a must
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, able to make decision, structured, self-motivated, reliable and independent
- Previous experience in Collection area is a plus
Salary starting from: 1400 EUR Gross/month.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.