Pricing Data Analyst (for Graduates in 2020 or 2021)Orientačná celková mzda (brutto)
1 300 EUR/month
Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
What you'll achieve
Join us as a Pricing Data Analyst on our Pricing team in Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Perform regular and ad hoc pricing reviews, audits, and investigations, analyse data quality and integrity, and prepare reports and summaries of findings. Works with pricing managers in EMEA (and globally) to propose pricing actions based on latest market competitive data. Cooperate with database developers to implement effective automation processes, procedures, and standards. Identifies, assesses, fixes, and documents potential quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed. Updates pricing across support consumer and commercial portfolio, and performs audit in the pricing tools.
- work with extended cross-functional teams ranging from hardware and services pricing, merchandizing, finance, sales and product teams
- use knowledge of existing and emerging data analytics principles, theories, and techniques to take informed decisions; and produce accurate business insights.
- complete projects and assignments of moderate scope and complexity under normal supervision to ensure customer and business needs are met.
- apply discretion and independent judgement while auditing and investigating data quality and integrity.
- prepare presentations of project outputs for key stakeholders with assistance.
- Graduate in 2020/2021 with a Marketing, Finance, Data science or Mathematics background
- Strong English language skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- At least medium level knowledge of MS Office (Work, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong interest in IT business in general
- SQL skills, MS Power BI or basic programming skills
-Private medical care,
-Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
-Private employee gym,