Inside Sales Representative Orientačná celková mzda (brutto)
1 250 EUR/month
Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
As a Sales Revenue Recovery Representative, you will be responsible for delivering a positive experience to customers whose orders are distressed (cancelled, at risk of cancellation, and delayed delivery) and offer them a range of alternatives to recover and retain the order. You’ll be also responsible for preventing online cancellations by managing OPR backlog on daily basis.
• Achieve set targets, short and long term, by managing available queue and rebooking of orders
• Manage distressed order leads/ inbound calls on a daily basis.
• Proactively out bound on OPR orders to prevent cancellations and secure best customer experience
• Deliver and maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications and alternative quotations
• Effectively prioritize multiple demands and autonomously manage calendar and time allocation
Osobnostné predpoklady a zručnosti
• Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Results-oriented team player and passionate by sales & IT
• Fluent in German at high level of spoken and written
• Innate and overwhelming desire to sell in a proactive sales motion
• Excellent social and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Bachelor's degree