Marketing Data Analyst InternOrientačná celková mzda (brutto)
Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
What you'll achieve
Join us as a Marketing Pricing Data Analyst on our Global Competitive Pricing team in Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
The team is managing prices and discount guidance for Storage, Hyperconverged and Data Protection products.
The teams’ responsibility is to help gain the company targets for Revenue, Margin, Units and Market Share through optimizing price and discount guidance.
Our vision is to “price to value” – define the price strategy based on understanding the benefits of Dell EMC products and create an equilibrium between the customer needs and company profit.
By joining our team you will be able to have a strong impact on Dell pricing strategies. We are developing tools and ad-hoc analysis for pricers who demand always better and better applications for discovering tactical pricing moves.
- As part of the team you will be helping to develop and build all the processes for the creation of insightful models
- You will be supporting the whole Data Analysis process by performing all the tasks for the creation for competitive insights (i.e. data load, data mangling and building the data model).
- You will be asked to develop Data Structures, complex queries and give account on your work. The result of your work will be organically integrated into a competitive insight pricing system.
- After acquiring a comprehensive knowledge of the business processes and data models you will be asked also about KPIs and give a substantial explanation of the model results.
- In the meantime you will define and write documentations on both Data Sources and Process you have implemented.
- DAILY UNIVERSITY STUDENT in statistics, econometric, engineering or similar studies with statistics foundations (2nd - 4th year)
- Knowledge of SQL foundations
- Excel working knowledge
- Experience in any scripting Language (Python, VBA, R)
- English language - intermediate level
- Interest in statistics and infographic tools (Tableau or PowerBI)
-Community of more than 100 interns at Dell Technologies Bratislava
-Access into Learning studio – more than 2,000 online trainings,
-Option to continue in professional development programs after your graduation,
-Networking groups – collaboration, community and personal development (ERGs).