Data Analytics InternOrientačná celková mzda (brutto)
Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
As a part of the Storage Analytics team you will help supporting the Dell Technologies growth and strategic priorities. By preparing a variety of scorecards, dashboards and data for analyses you will together with business analyst enable Product Line Managers, Field Marketing Managers and Leadership to make qualified decisions and take appropriate actions. You’ll gain a great overview of how product marketing is managed and performed in a top world-class IT company.
- be responsible for running and maintaining regular pre-designed reports related to storage products and marketing programs
- be involved in preparing data for marketing analyses on business performance of products, regions and countries, segments, accounts and sales representatives, particular components or offers, marketing campaigns and programs, ‘purchasing behavior’ of accounts, market size and Dell share within Europe, Middle East and Africa
- support planning, monitoring, and execution of marketing priorities like buyer base expansion, customer installed base refresh, products’ attach motions or product launches and transitions.
- Analytical Skills and attention to detail
- Excel – functions, Pivot tables, charts
- Fluent in English and good communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- PowerBI or background in other BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Cognos etc.)
- MS SQL Server or MS Access, Statistical methods in data analysis
-Community of more than 100 interns at Dell Technologies Bratislava
-Access into Learning studio – more than 2,000 online trainings,
-Option to continue in professional development programs after your graduation,
-Networking groups – collaboration, community and personal development (ERGs)