Marketing Internship for German speaking studentsApproximate offered salary range (gross)
Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
We have an exciting position for student willing to gain experience in Digital Marketing. Part of the Retail EMEA Marketing team, we are looking for a Digital Media Analyst to look after customer experience in managing ratings and reviews for our PC products.
The Dell Digital Media Analyst will extract customer reviews from manufacturer and media sites utilizing aggregator response tools. The Analyst will respond directly to customer product feedback and convey end-user friendly solutions.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Research customer reviews, specific focus on lower rating (i.e. 3 stars & below), and provide relevant responses
- Liaise with Dell Product Group/Quality Control/other support teams for reviews where team is unable to find relevant information
- Create dashboards weekly with exec. summary as well as insights on key products using BazaarVoice tools
- Support the digital strategy team in reporting and analytics for social media, web, and paid media campaigns Manage the tracking, prioritization, and segmentation of issues and opportunities, with the ability to synthesize & distil complex issues
- Identify and issue reports on emerging or urgent global topics & trends Other “digital marketing tasks” as requested
Essential and desirable requirement
You are our candidate if:
- Pursuing studies related to marketing, communication, e-commerce
- Fluency in German language with capabilities to communicate in English
- Experience in using Social Media and familiar with e-commerce purchase behaviors will be also highly evaluated
Learn more about our Career & Benefits