Technical Sales ManagerApproximate offered salary range (gross)
4 200 EUR/month
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us as a Technical Sales Manager on our Sales Operations team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Leading and delivering the Revenue forecasted target with alignment of the wider company goals and objectives and building and implementing a strategy for continual success
• Managing weekly, quarterly & bi-yearly pipeline/outlook forecast
• Provide direction, development and inspiration to team members.
• Working with your account teams to ensure the best route to market is always available via online or partner management
• Build and maintain a balanced mix of new and existing business across portfolio of products & services to maximize new business opportunities
• Build awareness of current market & work with marketing team to deliver specific campaigns to drive awareness and increase market share.
Essential and desirable requirement
• 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience/leadership experience.
• Strong people management skills
• Very good communications and presentation skills in German and English. In-depth understanding of customer/industry climate
• Strong Data Center and Infrastructure experience especially in servers, storage, Networking & software, and working experience with strategic workloads such as IoT, AI, Hybridcloud, VDI, Enterprise applications
• Capable of speaking to CxOs on ISG products and technology and deliver webinars
Learn more about our Career & Benefits