Data Engineering Senior Analyst - Global Competitive Pricing (for Graduates 2020)Approximate offered salary range (gross)
1 800 EUR/month
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
By joining our team you will be able to have a strong impact on Dell pricing strategies. We are developing tools and ad-hoc analysis for pricers who demand always better and better applications for discovering tactical pricing moves. If you join us you must be ready for everything. Indeed we are responsible for the whole business intelligence process starting from the ETL until the Power BI including many other analysis performed with python experiments.
- Development of an automated competitive pricing analysis model
- Develop data structures, complex queries. The result will be organically integrated into a competitive pricing analysis model.
- After acquiring a comprehensive knowledge of the business processes and data models, interpreting the calculated KPIs and the model results.
- Defining and writing documentation for both data sources and processes implemented.
- Become a part of a wider global team, that provides learning and development opportunities in various marketing areas, as pricing, merchandising, field marketing
- Be supported and working with SMEs in data science, business analyses, product specialists
- Have access to complex competitive datasets covering the storage market portfolio globally
- Support and cooperate with pricing teams, helping them drive the business
Essential and desirable requirement
- Graduate in statistics, econometric, engineering or similar studies with statistics foundations
- Knowledge of SQL foundations
- Excel working knowledge
- Experience in any scripting Language (Python, VBA, R)
- Logical and critical reasoning, ability to design an experiment and test the results.
- Interest in statistics and infographic tools (Tableau or PoweBI)
Learn more about our Career & Benefits