Machine Learning DeveloperApproximate offered salary range (gross)
1 600 EUR/month
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We achieve this leveraging Machine learning algorithms and Business Process Automation solution adopting Pivotal Principles.
Join us to become a part of a global analytics team focused on development and optimization of Dell’s Commercial Online Experience applications. The Dell Digital analytics team is responsible for insights and recommendations to optimize usable interface designs across applications by applying a user-centered, iterative design process. Collects behavioral data from end users and customers to identify problems, and/or insights that impact product design and development.
- Based on given problem to solve identify , design and build best data model that enables diagnostic at actionable level
- Define and Model key variables impacting the business or process in order to drive decision-making or optimization
- Collect and transform unstructured data into action able insight (ETL, Machine learning , stat tool, math)
- Establishing relationships with key business partners or Point of Contacts to improve added value for business
- Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solution (Python)
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships for data science projects
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science/IT, Applied Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent science field;
- Expert in Building Machine learning algorithm ( e.g. Regression, Clustering , Neural Network, Anomaly/Deviation detection )
- Statistical and data modelling with Python and/ or R
- Proficient in Data Mining, Data transformation and Database building ( ETL, SQL OLAP, Teradata, Hadoop )
- Ability to deliver clear and concise presentations to senior management on top of complex analytics
- Team work spirit and enable to be part of a global team, with remote leaders and peers
- Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team;
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Creative Problem solving approach
- Large experience in machine learning and especially building solution thru Neural Network is a plus
- Hadoop and Big Data experienced in driving real time analytics
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits