Client Products Spend Financial Analysis Senior AdvisorApproximate offered salary range (gross)
2 450 EUR/month
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor will support a global organization, providing support to the Controller. This role will own the Close, Outlook and Forecasting/Planning as well as any analytics / activities necessary in order to drive the Opex in line with the requirements of the overall organization strategy.
• Consolidating inputs for senior leadership team including understanding of business drivers for any variances
• Performing analytics and modeling for need of financial planning / outlook and ad-hoc requests and forming data-driven opinions and combining them with business context
• Owning creation of content for regular reviews with business leadership and supporting senior management of the Client Solutions Group in all operating expense related tasks
• Working closely with various FP&A (functional, regional, corporate team) and regional accounting teams
• Building, developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and customers
Essential and desirable requirement
• Master's degree required, and 7 years of relevant experience
• Established excellence in Excel and strong PowerPoint skills is a must
• Business planning, modelling, analysis and also ability to work in a team environment and engage in cross-functional collaboration
• Must be a problem solver, self-starter, and possess sense of urgency
• Strong business partnership, communication and organizational skills as well as proven ability to work independently
Learn more about our Career & Benefits