Fixed Assets Accounting Advisor (Ref. No.: R050019)Approximate offered salary range (gross)
From 1 900 EUR/month
We are looking for a self-driven, well experienced, and highly motivated accountant. The successful candidate will take an accounting advisor role supporting Corporate Capital Group team leader and manager and be responsible for operational accounting responsibilities for various organizations (e.g. Facilities, IT) – buildings projects related CAPEX / OPEX entries (capitalization, expensing, cost adjustments, transfers), preparation of journals (including supporting documentation), subscription / maintenance contract postings.
The successful candidate will join an environment in which personal growth and skill development are key focus areas. He or she will immediately gain access to a broad range of Finance managers across the globe, be able to quickly build powerful networks across various organizations (e.g. IT, Facilities), and be able to help to influence and shape our processes and controls.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
• Accounting treatment advisory and accounting various areas, buildings related CAPEX/ OPEX entries (capitalization, expensing, cost adjustments, transfers), subscription / maintenance contract postings.
• Business partnering with Facilities, IT organization (business and finance),
• Monthly and Quarterly Journals and BS recs preparation, Quarterly analytical review of movements on BS accounts;
• Supporting various audits and tax requirements;
Essential and desirable requirement
• University degree in Finance or Accounting
• Excellent command of English
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in Accounting and/or Finance
• Commitment to start or continue ACCA or CIMA studies
• Understanding of double entry book keeping and the key Financial statements
Learn more about our Career & Benefits