Back office specialist with German language (B1)Approximate offered salary range (gross)
1 100 EUR/month
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
• Provides pre-sales and/or post-sales operational support
• Manages order fulfillment
• Researches customer order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve
• Focuses on delivering a positive Internal customer experience
• Facilitates product and sales information flow – Retail set up sheets
• Drives sales operations process improvements
• Serves as interface for order status and handles order escalation and SKU management
• May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements
Essential and desirable requirement
• Communication skills in English & German in both written & spoken
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications Strong Excel skills
• Demonstrated excellent attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, ability to troubleshoot independently
• Ability to work under pressure, adapt to changes and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated and disciplined – driven for results, and motivated by impact
Learn more about our Career & Benefits