Junior Business Intelligence Analyst (Ref. No.: R042200 )
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Dell is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact.
Key Responsibilities :
- Do effective analysis of Business requirements
- Do creative design on BI dashboards
- Provide input and output in formulated communication on BI dashboards
- Test validate and maintain data integrity
- Communicate effectively with solution designer and product owner
- Work with Power BI
Essential and desirable requirement
Essential Requirements :
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Technical aptitude
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to design reports and perform root cause analysis
Desirable Requirements :
- Intermediary SQL level would be a plus
- PowerBI experience would be a plus
Learn more about our Career & Benefits