HR Rotation Program
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a combination of strong business acumen and Human Resource functional knowledge to develop HR strategies that will attract, develop and retain the breadth of talent required to drive client business success. And the ability to collaborate, navigate ambiguous situations, and work in a complex environment.
This position will require that you develop throughout the three years program:
• Your level of autonomy and require only general supervision/direction to complete work.
• The capability to take on a leadership role in driving projects and to represent the team.
• Take on active role to new and innovative solutions; and to work “outside the box”.
• A problem solving attitude.
• Good presentation skills.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our investment is for longer-term to develop you as the HR practitioners of the future. As such, our Master’s HR Rotational Program aims to give talented HR professionals the opportunity to experience 3 different types of HR roles over a period of 3 years. Each 12 months assignment will be individually structured to leverage your academic experience in order to enhance your HR knowledge and create a personalized development plan best suited for you. Our program prepares you with the experience and expertise needed to succeed in your role.
Some of the different areas rotationers have moved into off program include:
• HR Business Partner
• Learning & Development
• Talent Acquisition
• Mergers & Acquisition
• Team Member Services
• HR Services
Essential and desirable requirement
- MBA/Master’s student/graduate in the field of Human Resources Management or Social and Work psychology is a must
- The role is suitable for fresh graduates or people with maximum of 3 years of experience in HR (or relevant)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and learn on the fly in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive for results, self-directed and motivated
Learn more about our Career & Benefits