Quota setting & Sales support advisor for EMEA
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
- Support & engage with Client Solution Group (CSG) EMEA leadership on quota setting and sales support
- Engage & Collaborate across CSG sales managers, Global Business Operations (GBO), Finance and Sales Compensation and Planning team during quota setting cycle
- Take ownership & be the EMEA CSG representative for IQM (Integrated quota management) tool
- Engage and support the Sales Alignment and File (SAF) process alongside the GBO team
Essential and desirable requirement
- 5 years+ experience of working in a finance/commercial business
- Excellent listening, analytical, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Excellent management skills - ability to lead on-site and virtual teams and manage projects successfully
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues and negotiate consensus effectively and to collaborate and communicate with senior managers and other influential stakeholder
Learn more about our Career & Benefits