Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
- Prepares financial and business related analyses, research and risk assessment in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, revenue recognition, working capital and investments.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, competitors and other related areas within the industry.
- Utilizes computer systems to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
- Assists in the development of business policies, conducts special financial and business related studies, and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses.
- Builds and develops relationships with key stakeholders and customers in order to achieve business goals.
- Analyzes and evaluates financial plans, including actual and planned results and ensures corporate compliance to government regulations and internal controls.
Essential and desirable requirement
- Degree in Finance or Business with 7+ years of relevant professional experience with sufficient depth of financial knowledge to effectively advise on complex business arrangements, and to guide the business on controls & compliance.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, drive for results, influencing others, command, and teamwork skills are a must.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
- The ability to perform ad-hoc business case analysis and the ability to rise above the detail to understand the overall business environment is key.
- Candidate must be relied upon to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines and should be able to effectively and professionally interact with peers and all levels of management.
- Global skills, critical thinking
- Prefer a Strong Excel and Power Point skills are required. Familiarity with financial and sales systems a plus.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits