Are you skilled in finance and fluent in both English and German? Drive our Sales Operations team!
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
To apply via our internal Dell system, please click on the link below:
The Advisor will be responsible for supporting sales organization through customer, operational and business support. Responsible for serving as primary interface between sales and other operational functions developing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration, order fulfillment and communication. Evaluates and implements improvements to sales programs and processes including: anticipating demands, account management, leads, planning and prioritization, closing strategies, pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, tools and reporting programs.
- Operational support to maximize sales force productivity and management of Territory Assignment, Rep Align and Sales Quest.
- Drives sales operations process improvements and reviews commissions for an accurate and on time payment to the resources.
- Research customer (internal or external) or order problems, and deliver solutions working cross-functionally to resolve and create and review accuracy of ad-hoc reporting for the region
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations or decisions
- Forecasts, models, and utilizes advanced analytical tools
Essential and desirable requirement
- fluent in German and English language
- 3+ years’ experience in similar roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to follow-through, ability to multi-task, sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Strong Excel skills needed)
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
- Understanding of business environment , of key sales and management reporting tools.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits