EMEA Pricing Advisor
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
The Pricing Advisor plays a critical role in weekly and monthly business analysis, portfolio planning and product business case strategy for commercial client products. The right candidate brings analytic and business intelligence skills paired with market knowledge and product strategy/planning.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
- Evaluates effectiveness of pricing strategies and modifies pricing structures as needed. Maintains and communicates regular pricing position. Monitors and reports regional and/or global competitive and/or cost trends.
- Focuses list pricing activities and influences discounting and promotional practices with the intent of maximizing overall operating income and leads the proposal for price position changes across platforms and markets (per price band) with other functional leaders to insure competitive and financially viable price position.
- Ensures proper cost uploads to sales tools are delivered and leads cost impact clarity to RUM (Revenue, Units, Margin) P&L.
- Supports the quarterly RUM guidance process, which incorporates revenue and margin implications of forward pricing plans for assigned product categories as appropriate as well as supports the list pricing at launch of new models or products.
- Completes responsibility for pricing and profitability strategy for customer kits and partner products.
Essential and desirable requirement
- Strong experience with advanced Excel modeling / functions and business analysis
- 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Problem solving skills, including issue identification/structuring, data collection, analysis, synthesizing results, developing actionable and measurable implementation plans
- Ability to work independently with virtual teams
Business analysis skills, Strategic agility, Negotiation skills
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Drives for results
Learn more about our Career & Benefits