Hebrew speakers wanted! Back office position, home office possibleApproximate offered salary range (gross)
1 100 EUR
GBS stands for our Global Business Services, where we focus on Dell customers. While walking through the floor you will hear over 20 languages and lots of laugh. If you care about people, are a problem solver and like to help others, join our GBS team now! We are looking for enthusiastic team members who are not afraid of new challenges.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
• Responsible for all order booking activities and ensures all orders are processed in accordance with customer and business requirements. Manages the collection of all paperwork and ensures that all approvals are submitted, current and correct contract data is included and that all basic revenue recognition guidelines are met
• Assist with sales management to ensure forecast and territory management accuracy, research and report discrepancies in sales figures and communicates with sales teams to update information accordingly
• May participate in District level sales manager meetings and conference calls. Prepares presentations for sales meetings and Quarterly Business Review meetings.
• Help train new and existing sales personnel on all order management systems and processes.
• May provide subject matter expertise on more complex deals including ELA's, leases, involving multiple countries and/or business Units.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Fluent English AND Hebrew
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Ability to work independently, analyze information and draw accurate conclusions but also to work in a team.
• Customer focused
• Sense of urgency and ability to take initiative
• Time management skills, organizational skills, ability to execute and to adapt to change
Apply now: https://bit.ly/2YIdpjA
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits