Order Management Specialist with German B1-B2 (Back office)Approximate offered salary range (gross)
1 110 EUR
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
• Oversees the Order Management workflow to ensure highest quality and productivity in processing of orders
• Trains individuals within the group on systems and policies and procedures
• Drives team goals through the coordination of work
• Assists the team in resolving the more complex issues
• Works on complex order entry projects, rollouts, on-line and services
• Involved in support type functions, stats, documentation of policy and procedures, reporting and research, and occasional order entry
• May be involved in, workflow distribution and quota assignments
Essential and desirable requirement
• Advanced English and upper-intermediate German
• Attention to the detail
• Strong written communication skills
• Understands order management processes
• Developing understanding of corporate systems and processes
Apply now: https://bit.ly/2H9lG9m
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us deliver a positive customer experience time after time, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits