Premier HelpDesk Analyst
GBS stands for our Global Business Services, where we focus on Dell customers. While walking through the floor you will hear over 20 languages and lots of laugh. If you care about people, are a problem solver and like to help others, join our GBS team now! We are looking for enthusiastic team members who are not afraid of new challenges.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
- Taking inbound phone calls, chats (Skype/Zoom) and emails from internal and external contacts
- Provide backup queue support as needed
- Act as a technical advisor for Premier Page |Globa Portal |B2B issues
- Identify customer needs and be able to address them
- Drive customer issues, escalations and high severity issues to full resolution
- Provide real time updates on outstanding escalations and high severity issues to team, leadership, and business stakeholders
- Review and distribute information passed down from other functional teams
Essential and desirable requirement
- Two plus years in a call center environment or customer phone/chat interface
- Eighteen months within Dell or equivalent experience with customer relationship, technical support, or customer care
- Background in coaching or individual/team development
- Team Player willing to assist other team members as needed
- Fluent in Second language Spanish/French/German/Russian
- Missing some of the above skills, but learning quickly? This position is available for graduates with excellent language skills, analytical, investigation skills and technical background
- Flexibility in schedule to provide after-hours support for Premier code launches (UAT), testing, and high severity issues
Learn more about our Career & Benefits