Client Peripherals 3rd Party Partner Manager
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
- Own and maximize the P&L for the assigned category. Work closely with CoC partners, Product Group, Sales, Segment marketing teams, Business Management, Marcom, On-Line, Operations and Finance Teams to ensure seamless execution of product offering and business growth.
- Provide financial guidance on the category, achieve financial targets set by building and executing category business plans for assigned S&P categories/portfolio
- Act as technical "go-to" resource, answering technical and non-technical questions related to product set. Pipeline Management and Large Deal Engagement - must be willing to help support in a technical/sales capacity to help close large opportunities and identify opportunities.
- Develop and execute Sales and Marketing strategies to accelerate revenue growth for the category. Ensure Product availability across the region: Product launch, create content and all relevant sales messaging. Ensure up-to-date product info is available. Coordinate and develop training - utilize in-depth product knowledge to train Sales Representatives.
- Measure and report success of programs and activities on a monthly basis. Attend, contribute and organize sales events and articulate product line value proposition, technical details, and other applicable information to Sales Representatives.
Essential and desirable requirement
- Strong written and oral communications skills as well as organizational & time management skills also Self-starter and strong management skills
- Proficiency in English language
- Strong ability to engage with people at all different levels of the organization as well as strong analytical skills
- Must be comfortable with MS office tools
Learn more about our Career & Benefits