Supply Chain Performance Management Senior Advisor
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
The role of Performance Management Senior Advisor is to influence customer facing supply chain decisions based on analytics insights. Engages in performance and program management for strategic programs across all regions to position supply chain as a sales enabler. Knows how to operate in a dynamic business management system and ability to bring in business recommendations and scale solutions globally.
- Application of analytical models to anticipate and prevent future challenges
- Metrics: Performance management of customer facing supply chain metrics
- Analyses: Identification and scoping of potential opportunities and risks
- Program management for strategic programs across all regions
- Participation in or leading operations planning programs and problem solving
- Identification of operations planning best practices internally or externally
- Partnering across functions within Dell to expand the interlock with other customer commitments
Essential and desirable requirement
- 8+ Years experiences in field; Graduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, Finance or applicable field
- Executive level written, presentation and verbal communication of analysis and recommendations; clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience in problem solving, data visualization, advanced analytics
- End-to-end project management skills
- Flexibility / adaptability to a changing environment
- Strong Team player
- Self-aware and high willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work well under pressure and to stay calm
- Positive emotional attitude
Learn more about our Career & Benefits