Junior Software Asset Manager
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
The Junior IT Software Agreement Coordinator role will involve detailed review of vendor contracts, understanding how technology (software in particular) is licensed or purchased by companies and how the contract requires financial payments spanning multiple years, products and associated volumes.
The role will not involve the individual serving in a legal or procurement capacity to establish or recommend terms but the comprehension of technology agreements must be excellent. To be effective, the individual must be very methodical and thorough in contract reviews and have strong communication skills that enables them to effectively summarize complex topics into actionable or key findings.
- Review vendor contracts and capturing terms and conditions
- Structure information and update contract database
- Interact with internal stakeholders - legal, procurement, other IT vendors
- Work on various initiative to improve internal procedures and processes
Essential and desirable requirement
- Master’s degree in Law
- 2+ years working with setup or managing contracts, preferably technology vendor agreements to purchase or sell technology
- Understanding how technology vendors sell their product including licenses, subscriptions, on-going maintenance and support, hardware leases, etc.
- Strong comprehension in contract language that specifies what is being purchased, requirements/terms associated with the purchase, restrictions or limitations and breakdown of financial terms or payments for the product/service
- Problem solving and patience to investigate and compile information from various sources (at times difficult to identify) into one complete summary and set of findings including entry into tools for continued tracking
- Intense focus on details and accuracy; intellectual curiosity
- Ability to prioritize and work independently to complete requests
- Advanced/Proficient in reading and understanding contracts in English language
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user with active knowledge of complex functions
Learn more about our Career & Benefits