Recruitment Internship with English for Students
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
**We are looking for a Recruitment Intern to become a member of Talent Acquisition Team based in Bratislava.**
Do you want to see how candidates are pre-selected, assessed and how interviews are conducted? Do you want to be a part of young international team? Join us now!
Your daily responsibilities will be:
• Pre-selection and pre-screening of candidates, language assessment and organization of interviews
• Administrative support for the local Recruitment team covering Central Europe
• Communication with recruiters and hiring managers
• Direct search & job advertisements
• Participation in projects, career fairs, university events
• Continuous improvement of processes
Essential and desirable requirement
• Student of Slovak university in 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of daily studies
• Active English (both written and spoken)
• Ability to work 20 hours/week within the period of minimum 1 year
• Excellent communication & organizational skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic, high performance business environment
• Prior experience with recruitment would be an advantage
We offer additional education & trainings, fully funded meal vouchers, 20 days of holiday per year, 2 cafes, canteen, in-house gym, gaming room, extra events organized by company (Blood donation, Charity activities etc.), monthly team breakfast and other team events and much more.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits