IT Software Asset Management Internship
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Software Asset Management is a relatively new and rapidly expanding function within large corporate IT organizations and experienced SAM professionals are highly sought after on the job market.
You'll have the opportunity to work together and be mentored by experienced IT professionals, assist in data analysis and automation, gain valuable professional communication skills, understand the challenges and opportunities of large-scale IT operations, and develop contacts at the company offering some of the best employment opportunities is Slovakia.
- Collect information for budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons
- Enter and maintain information in a database format to address budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contracts, and cost
- Assist in the development of reporting to address management requirements to obtain information
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information.
Essential and desirable requirement
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- A solid practice with Excel (pivot tables, lookups, logical functions)
- A creative, inquisitive, result oriented attitude
- The ability to effectively communicate with users from various regions, job types and experience levels
Learn more about our Career & Benefits