Premier Account Manager Approximate offered salary range (gross)
1 466 EUR
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Your key responsibility will be providing Customer support with setting up and on-going maintenance of the content of e-commerce pages (Premier Pages). You will also be working closely with Sales and other internal/external stakeholders to support and drive online performance. In detail your responsibilities will include the following:
• Actively managing portfolio content of Customer Premier Pages during its life-cycle, including enablement of frictionless order processing, end of life management, pricing, account team and other information compliant with audit and quality control processes.
• Form direct relationships with internal sales teams and where appropriate external customers / partners while working with internal cross-functional groups.
• Support of Customer Management with Sales account teams including participating on account team calls, customer conference calls, customer visits, and to provide guidance on use of Premier for online ordering to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Consistently achieve, and strive to exceed, productivity targets on an ongoing basis.
• Clearly and concisely log and track details of work done and update relevant systems accordingly.
• Identify improvement opportunities and drive improvements.
• Manage projects assigned with high level of execution (ex. new functionalities testing).
Essential and desirable requirement
• Bachelor’s degree combined with 3-5 years of professional experience, preferably in a similar role
• Attention to detail with good administrative skills combined with ability to prioritize workload
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken, German would be an advantage
• Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Self-driven and motivated with key focus on target achievement
• Strong interpersonal Skills, influential and assertive
• Strong customer focus
Learn more about our Career & Benefits